About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Wretched Wednesday - Pastors who have affairs

I've been hammering pretty hard on the Roman Catholic Homosexual Orgy Church, but have faith, the liberal media is covering up the disaster for that Pope fellow, the news stories will soon dry up and the sexual disaster that the Roman Catholic church is now will soon disappear or worse, it will become the vanguard of a whole new attack by satan.
11 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but instead even expose them; 12 for it is disgraceful even to speak of the things which are done by them in secret. 13 But all things become visible when they are exposed by the light, for everything that becomes visible is light. (Ephesians 5:11-13)
It's not just the priesthood I'm calling out, yes I am incensed by their blatant orgy of sin, but we Protestants need to clean up our act also and I do call out pastors who dally when they hit the news. I once knew a pastor who boldly stood in front of his congregation and informed us that he always had his wife in the room with him when he counseled a woman, so that there's no possible way of any improprieties. Then again I'm pretty sure his wife wasn't in the room with him while he was sleeping with a member of the congregation. I think he drives for FedEx now. 


1 comment:

  1. The difference is that with non-catholic sex scandals, they are not endemic is a denomination or association (not talking cults here, which are usually rife with sex abuse), and when they are caught they are dealt with. With the RCC, it is endemic in the institution and has always been covered up as they move the perpetrators to other areas to continue their abuse.

    ReplyDelete