About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Friday, August 31, 2018

Random Bits

I haven't been feeling well, but Dr. Awesome and Dr. Chicago have been working overtime to keep me up and running. I honestly thought that as I lay in the hospital, blissfully unpolluted by newsfeed annoyances, that I wouldn't have to write about Mr. Pope or any of his disgusting child raping minions when I got back to the blog.

I'll chart my adventures at "St. Jewish Hospital" next week and how the blessings of 2018 renew my faith and refresh my love in God.

Unfortunately for me, and now unfortunately for you, I checked twitter this morning before I got discharged. Neil over at the Eternity Matters blog had filled the 'twitterverse' with all sorts of news that Twitter works very hard to keep silent, and sure enough - those cassock covered perverts are still in the headlines. Maybe it's their plan to hasten Christ's return by insuring that Satan controls every corner of this world?

#3 place on the list of stories I did not want to see was the Vicar of Christ, Mr. Pope himself, and 30 of his fellow worshipers of the Catechism not only covered up Archbishop Theodore McCarrick’s sexual abuse of seminarians and priests but also repealed the strict canonical sanctions imposed on McCarrick by Pope Benedict XVI

#2 on my list of foul unspeakable horror is Cardinal Blase Cupich's vile, repugnant, stomach-turning insistence that the Pope's policies on global warming and immigration are so much more important than confronting the fact that a large number of Roman Catholic Priests are raping children. He also said that any allegation of the pope's improper governance or conduct is due to racism

#1 on my hit-list of Satan's frivolities is the discovery that the Vicar of Christ, Mr. Pope himself knowingly gave a highly prized Vatican apartment to a gay priest who later used said apartment for a cocaine-fueled homosexual orgy.

I will not deny that the Roman Catholic Church has helped those in need, but in the past 50 years nothing has destroyed poverty on a world wide scale like capitalism. Pope Francis has blamed capitalism for everything from causing global injustice and climate change, and even comparing the excesses of unfettered capitalism to the “dung of the devil.” These damnable lies make it look to me  like the Pope is distracting us from something else. What could that be...?

Yo Pope - I've never seen a more pro-papist independent new organization than Breitbart News. Many of their writers and on-air personalities are papists, but Look At What You Have Done

Catholic Priests are starting to demand the resignation of The Pope and his cohorts. I'l go well beyond that: since migration is more important to the Pope than the safety of the children of his church, I hereby invite Pope Francis and his minions to emigrate to North Korea at the soonest possible opportunity with a millstone tied around their necks

The sad truth: sexual sin takes its victims through multi-faceted paths of deception and allurement. That’s what makes it so successful.

Religion of Peace Update #1 - Pakistani Christian Loses Sight in One Eye in Attack by Muslim Neighbors

Being the salt and light in a Twitter mob

This is how a society disintegrates:  Brown University censors 'gender dysphoria' study, worried that findings might 'invalidate the perspectives' of transgender community

Prayers answered (for now) - the Must Stay Gay bill has been shelved

Let's play a game of What Was He Thinking?

No wait, let's play another round of What Was He Thinking?

Maybe this guy should have performed an exorcism on Michael Jackson before this mess started 

A fund has been started for Greg Locke's estranged wife. When you read how that false teacher treated that poor woman I know that you will be generouse

Immersion vs sprinkling - the difference can be underwhelming

A must read: What nonreligious people get wrong about religious people

Wife of a pastor who committed suicide posted a message to him

HOOOO-RAY!!! Finally some good news! This brought a tear and a prayer of thanks to this old man

Here's an op-ed from Joel Osteen: Op-Ed: What Does It Profit A Man If He Gains Salvation But Loses His Million-Dollar Book Deal? It's got to be true, I read it in the Babylon Bee


No comments:

Post a Comment