About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Wednesday, July 18, 2018

WWUTT Wednesday - Microaggression - America's Newest Craze

I spent a third of my life in the military, most of that in the Strategic Air Command, I was trained and proficient in mega aggression measured in megatons. To me a micro aggression is something smaller than .50 caliber so I really don't understand what all the hubbub is about.

Then I was told that asking someone where they are from is a microaggression, I just do it because I don't want to invite someone from Boston over to my house to watch the Buffalo Bills game. Most Microaggressions are basically dumb questions and should be handled as such. (I once stupidly asked someone "How do you say that in Mexican?) like I said dumb question, but children these days aren't raised to deal with dumb questions.


No comments:

Post a Comment