About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Wednesday, July 25, 2018

WWUTT Wednesday - Is Social Justice Just?

I was a child in the 60's and in middle school the student teachers would entertain us with the stories of their protests. They protested just about everything, so to us it appeared that Buffalo NY was a seething hotbed of social injustice. Some things they protested made some sense to me, but how they protested was, in my mind, stupid. 

Stupid, dangerous and insulting. 

The actions and attitudes of these mid 20th century Social Justice Warriors gave birth to one of the greatest conservative minds of the 21st Century; me. Well myself and tens of thousands of other people who might have agreed with them, but their antics drove us to a different way of thinking; one that was based on logic and reason rather than emotion and anger. Those same protesters spawned a new generation of protesters who now call themselves "Social Justice Warriors". They don't appear to understand the term 'Social' because if you disagree with them they become extremely unsocial. They clearly don't understand what the term 'Warrior' means, a warrior has honor, and these people's actions are far from honorable. And as for Justice... 


No comments:

Post a Comment