About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Monday, July 30, 2018

Random Bits

Yeah, I'm running late with this, it's been that kind of year. The repairs on the hail damage on my roof are running behind because the contractor working on my hours has hail damage to his own house now. I wonder what kind of paperwork one has to submit to get a do-over on the first half on 2018.

On the up side Mr. D. invited me to go to the Mile High Nationals with him and his wife. D. is one of those guys who not only knows and loves the bible, he is not afraid to share God's word. His construction company always starts the job with a prayer and the homeowners join in as the contractor praise God. 

I really like drag racing and was hoping to see Antron Brown race. Antron is like Mr. D, not afraid to share his faith in God and share God's word, unfortunately he was eliminated on Saturday and didn't make the finals on Sunday.

Trump threatens sanctions on Turkey for detainment of U.S. pastor

Maxine Waters, the woman who publicly called for her minions to deny service to and physically attack people she disagrees with (us) is now On A Mission From God. I'm have a feeling that the god whose mission she's on isn't the god she claims it to be

Foaming at the mouth, barking and howling. It's not a rabid dog, it's Steven Furtick (natch) in his scariest bout of narcigesis yet

Homosexuals cannot reproduce – they can only recruit. Therefore, seeking to drag children into their sordid lifestyle has always been a big part of the way they operate. This has been going on for decades now, and is getting worse.

Teen Vogue magazine teaches young girls that abortion can be funny

Canadian man changes gender for cheaper car insurance. (Hey, when I was his age I considered doing the exact same thing)

Seven big moments from Vice President Pence address on religious freedom

An Indonesian Christian has been sentenced to four years in prison for a Facebook post

Bible Contradiction? How did Judas die

The New Apostolic Reformation isn't just a group of self appointed false prophets who base their prophesies on sports scores (that they can't get right) and False Apostles who invent their own extrabiblical reason for being, they're dangerous, very very dangerous

The Last Blood Moon! (I'll have to ask John Hagee "Because we won't be able to see the Blood Moon from North America, does that mean the world won't end for us, just the rest of the world?")

Six reasons why the Church is not singing (Spoiler alert: CCM)

Drag queens reading to children could be coming to a public library near you

California decides to "bully and persecute" Christian baker despite her court victory

Eritrean Christians released from shipping container prisons

The LGBTQPedoEtc guide to Evangelical inclusion

The Pennsylvania Catholic Nuclear Bomb

Pastor Robert Jeffress has publicly accused Jesus of Nazareth of having “Trump Derangement Syndrome” after reading that Christ condemned adultery. It's got to be true, I read in in the Babylon Bee


1 comment:

  1. Teen Magazine editors, Waters, Furtick and the LGBTQXYZ defenders/promoters have something in common -- they are in league with the Devil.

    ReplyDelete