About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Monday, July 16, 2018

Dennis Prager and Ben Shapiro on the Bible

Many years ago I was blessed with the opportunity to study Genesis and the book of Ruth under a rabbi. It was a truly eye opening semester, and I wish it could have continued, but it truly instilled a love for the bible in my heart. Any chance I get to hear a discussion of the Torah, be it a Jew or a Gentile, I'm there. So when I found this video of Ben Shapiro and Dennis Prager discussing the bible, I just had to share.

Dennis Prager was raised an Othodox Jew born in New York City. He's a best selling author and I can't wait to read his book The Rational Bible: Exodus. Ben Shapiro is an Orthodox Jew and an American conservative political commentator and writer. He is the founder and editor in chief of The Daily Wire


No comments:

Post a Comment