About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Wednesday, June 20, 2018

WWUTT Wednesday - WWUTT is a Faith Healer?

This is Todd Bentley. Todd claims to be a faith healer. He claims that he heals them so good that he can heal them post-mortem and raise them from the dead. 

Todd Bentley performs his miraculous healing extravaganzas in front of less less biblicaly astute crowds where folks tend to be a bit more gullible having little knowledge of scripture such as Africa, Pakistan, and the New Apostolic Reformation. 

Here's a short list of places where you won't find Todd Bentley:
  • Oncology Wards
  • VA Hospitals
  • Any area that has a plague
  • Tattoo removal clinics
  • Bible study

No comments:

Post a Comment