About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Friday, May 25, 2018

Random Bits

Mr. Pope makes a mockery of God's word again. Seriously, how can become chief cook and bottle washer of the top religious money making machine in history, claim to be the human embodiment of Christ here on earth, and be completely ignorant of Leviticus 18:22, Romans 1:26-28, or 1 Corinthians 6:9-10?

It looks like Jesus has a part time job selling high end luxury business jets to megachurch pastors - "People like Copeland, Benny Hinn, T.D. Jakes, Joel Osteen and others who push this malignant distortion of Christianity prey on the poor and vulnerable, enriching themselves at the expense of the downtrodden."

If you wonder why Jesus castigates a wicked and adulterous generation for looking for a sign, maybe it's because you can make Christianity look stupid, like Charisma Mag does 

Trapped Kachin Christians reach safety in dramatic elephant escape

With an attitude like this, who would want to be in their neighborhood or church?

Judge rules Christian baker does not have to make gay ‘wedding’ cake

God is the creator of reason and expects humans to use it

Is Genesis a myth?

I don't know if Andy Stanley's comments are heresy, but they are ill considered. Really ill considered

Black and Hispanic democrats tend to be Christians, white Democrats... not so much

I have a collection of my fathers merit badges, he was an eagle scout and was proud of his accomplishment. It's a blessing that he didn't live long enough to see this

The "Holy Ghost Bartender" Rodney Howard Brown on Alex Jones' Info Wars. "that’s a whole lot of crazy in one place" (I don't post this to advance their agenda, I post it to allow them to publicly humiliate themselves)

Speaking of Rodney Howard Brown - just what is an apostate?

Just the origin alone is enough to keep me away from the King James Version Only movement

Mr. Trump DID NOT move the US Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem to fulfill a biblical prophesy

The judgment of God has now come to the Southern Baptist Convention.

Boko Haram burned a pastor's father alive for choosing the bible over the Koran

Katy Perry preaches transcendental meditation at the Vatican 

Federal Judge rules that schools must allow girls to use boy's restrooms

The Great Apostasy gathers steam

An abortionist accused of twisting the necks of babies born alive will finally face justice.

Evil Christians Oppress Secular New Yorkers With Delicious Chicken Sandwiches! I don't care if I found this in the Babylon Bee - it's true! sorta


1 comment:

  1. The problem with the claim that the Pope told a "gay" man that God made him that way is the we only have his word for it, and nothing from the Vatican. A "gay" man may be justifying himself by misrepresenting was said. I'll wait for word from the Vatican before I jump on that bandwagon.

    Charisma magazine continues to imitate satire with the completely stupid ideology.

    Colleges have been producing stupidity for decades under the control of the LEFT.

    Black and Hispanic Demokrats must be intellectually schizophrenic if they are Christian, since the Demokrat party is about as ungodly as it gets.

    Actually, the KJVO movement began before the SDA propagated it. Not long after Wescott and Host came out with their apparatus, John Burgon began attacking it - late 1800s. He is the hero of the KJVO cult.

    ReplyDelete