About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Friday, March 30, 2018

Random Bits

Once again Mr. Pope displays a shocking lack of knowledge of Christianity by stating that there is no hell. My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ showed his disagreement with Mr. Pope in Matthew 25:46. If you search for the interview that Mr. Pope came out as an annihilationist you's see a WHOLE LOT of articles from the Vatican stating that Mr. Pope just might not have said that. They don't say he DIDN'T say it, they just say "he might not have said that" 

Do I believe he said that? Yes I do, I've been expecting this. Mr. Pope has a history of spewing gaffs and bad theology. Mr. Pope has a habit of telling his audience what they want to hear, and the truth be damned. This time he was speaking to a 80+ year old atheist who wanted to hear that there was no hell. Just recently he called on his followers to openly battle Satan, and nowhere in the bible are we allowed to do that, we are to hold fast and wait for Jesus. Right after his coronation Mr. Pope announced that the whole "I am the way" thing was wrong that that no one really needs Jesus to be saved. He even claimed that if a Christian cannot hold to the perfection of Jesus it would be better if they were an atheist condemned to a hell he doesn't believe in.

The Roman Catholic Jesuits are now teaching at their College of the Holy Cross that Jesus was a female who dressed as a man whose crucifixion was a masochistic sexual relation with God. Seriously, you can't make this stuff up, even though Professor Liew made it up

Way to go guys! The Vatican finally picked up on something that Protestants have known for centuries: Solus Christus. Could the other four Solas be on the Vatican's radar?  (We can hope!)


Disney’s ‘A Wrinkle in Time’ erases the book’s bible quotes, cuts out Jesus and even Christian figures from history. Do you think that the Reverend Winfrey had anything to do with the screenplay?

In the church of intersectionality, America's fastest growing religion, grace is nowhere to be found

I truly believe this story, I've met "Christians" who really and for truly think that the great commission is "love they neighbor..."

Lightning strikes a church and kills 16 people

If you're not watching TV you're not missing anything

NYC Megachurch pastor teaches that salvation in Christ alone is insanity

Prominent Presbyterian Pastorette teaches that salvation through Christ alone is wrong

False teacher Bill Hybels claims that sexual misconduct charges against him are false

Prominent Southern Baptist leader Frank Page resigns citing an "inappropriate relationship" and retires from the ministry.

How to get God to do tricks for you

This is one of the faces of the enemy

Personally I think that this story is an example of the blind leading the blank

No snarky satire today. Today of all days we weep at the foot of the cross


1 comment:

  1. The Catholics have been apostate for 1500 years, so their behavior in colleges, claims for the Pope, etc, will never surprise. me.

    Mega churches in general seem to be rife with false teachings. And are usually cults of personalities.

    A PCA leader preaching heresy?!?! I'm shocked, shocked I tell you.

    ReplyDelete