About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Monday, February 26, 2018

Dr. Michael Brown Slaying and Speaking

A brief video of Dr. Michael Brown speaking in tongues without an interpreter in total disobedience to scripture, and also slaying people in the spirit.




Full video here

Source

3 comments:

  1. Michael Brown is as false of a teacher as they come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been staying away from this whole Michael Brown thing then I see different Watchblogs publishing different articles it's clear to me that the Holy Spirit wants the warning to go out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of the most disturbing things in this situation is Dr. Brown's blatant fudging of the truth. (For video proof on the "Bible Thumping Wingnuts" program "New Dr. Michael Brown Same As The Old Dr. Michael Brown" from 2/25/2018.) The man is so likeable many of us want to see him in the best way possible. Yet it becomes harder and harder to pretend that he is just misunderstood.

    The big doctrinal issue - which transcends Michael Brown - is that of "modern day" apostles and prophets. If Dr. Brown is any example, those who fashion themselves apostles in 2018 seem to believe "the end justifies the means", and that honesty is not binding on them.

    Those of us who stand in the tradition of the real Reformation must reject all continuing revelation as a denial of Sola Scriptura. Anyone (such as these new apostles and Michael Brown) who denies Sola Scriptura is by definition teaching another gospel.

    Right?

    ReplyDelete