About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

WWUTT Wednesday - The Myth of Social Justice

What is social justice? If you pay attention to popular culture you may get the idea that it has something to do with safe spaces, snowflakes, triggering, and the imaginary right to exist without being offended. At its roots its a movement against poverty, racism, and sexism. 

All of these are noble causes, and people who fight for these causes dub themselves as Social Justice Warriors, or SJW's. Now if we filter out the SJW rhetoric that's purely political jibes against the Trump administration and everything that's not considered a purely political liberal view point (of course this includes the rhetoric of the "Christian" left) we're left with what sounds like a hard task: make life better for the needy and oppressed. How as Christians do we best lift these people up? The answer is in the bible


No comments:

Post a Comment