About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Friday, September 1, 2017

Random Bits

"I walk through this sinful world as a 
pilgrim in a foreign country" - CH Spurgeon
Again it's been so busy around here that blogging has had to take a back seat to real life. I have been able to maintain a presence on Facebook and Twitter but that's only because either forum doesn't take too much mental or spiritual horsepower. In the near future I'll reveal what is causing such a mental derailment but for now I don't want to jinx it. (I'm NOT superstitious. it's bad luck to be superstitious)

But wow, seriously wow. Harvey was bad enough but with the mental meltdown exhibited by the Lost Left and the "Christian" Left on the Nashville Statement this was a week to remember! I've had my head down for a couple of weeks, and when I peek out of my foxhole I get run over by the Nashville Statement and people like the Copelands claiming they can hold back the waters. Then there were the Islamic terror attacks popping up in Spain

Obviously there hasn't been enough pain and death in Houston for Satan. His group of minions that names themselves after the embodiment of feminine evil whose origins lie in Babylonian demonology, offer aid to Houston Harvey survivors who want to slaughter their unborn children. Disgusting

Desperation or con-man?

"Pastor" Perry Noble opened his mouth on the Nashville Statement and proved that Proverbs 17:28 is one of the finest examples of truth in the bible

"Pastor" Stan Mitchell opened his mouth on the Nashville Statement and proved the same thing about Proverbs 17:28

"Christian author" Jen Hatmaker opened her mouth on the Nashville Statement and doubled down on Proverbs 17:28


NFL QB Aaron Rogers is no stranger to unhealthy relationships, oddball Olivia Munn was just as spiritually dangerous as this oddball

Two homosexual men recently “divorced” so that they could include a third man in their "relationship", now plan to have their sisters serve as surrogates to bear their children. It's all of Romans 1:18-32 in one apartment

The heresy that fuels transgenderism

Race baiter, prosperity pimp, serial adulterer, antisemite, and tool of Allah Jesse Jackson has declared Donald Trump unfit for heaven, because Donald Trump

Religion of Peace Update #1 - Laughing at Daesh is a new battle plan? It don't work, they'll just cut your head off. I've been laughing at those people since 1993 when they failed to destroy the World Trade Center through their own incompetence, but then I had a squadron of B-52's to keep them at arms length.

Religion of Peace Update #2 - An American pastor who has been imprisoned in Turkey for nearly a year on an accusation that he is a member of a “terrorist organization,” is now facing four new criminal charges, including espionage and attempting to overthrow the government.

Religion of Peace Update #3 - Boko Haram has used 83 children as human bombs so far this year

A number of so called "Christian" churches held viewing parties for folks to watch the Mayweather v. McGregor fight. Mayweather has spent time in jail for domestic battery, and Conor McGregor, once said he would “whoop Jesus’ [expletive]” in a fight. There will be a grand prize for anyone who can explain how this is something that Christian men should be doing

Quick question - do you know of any group or organization that is not weird or influenced by all of the crazy spiritual stuff out there, that is something like a YWAM but without the nutty influences? A place where people can go who just love God and want to know more about Him and His Word? Shoot me an email if you know of such a group

Sad news

Here is some very, very good news

Is Free Masonry a religion? Ralph Stanley should know by now

The truth behind the Nashville Statement - It's got to be true, I read it on the internet


2 comments:

  1. Stan Mitchell is one name I'm not familiar with, but if he attacks the Nashville statement, that's all I need to know about him.

    Canada helps promote sexual anarchy even mores than the USA.

    Jesse Jackson's proclamations are hysterical; the man is a spawn of satan.

    Yes, Freemasonry is a religion. It's a religious cult.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a wonderful suspicion that the Nashville Statement is a litmus test the Holy Spirit sent for us to use and see who are Christians and who are "Christians"

      Delete