About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Friday, August 11, 2017

Random Bits

"I walk through this sinful world as a 
pilgrim in a foreign country" - CH Spurgeon
Moon Madness Special!

Sometimes putting this blog together is too easy. On Monday the moon will come between the Sun and Cheyenne Wyoming which makes a full eclipse the second coolest thing to happen in Cheyenne. With a regularity that makes waterfowl migration look impromptu, the eclipse forces the wolves and weirdos come out of the woodwork to spread their own Gospel inspired by a normal. natural occurrence. Gone is the atoning sacrifice of Jesus to be replaced by charts, numbers, calculations, and talk about apocalypse, tribulation, and end times.

I just want to shout from the rooftops "It's Just A Shadow!" and foaming multitudes reply "It's a sign!" So What? Everything is a sign! Every breath you take, every smile on every child, every drop of rain is a sign of God's love, Look around you at what society is doing, it's a sign of God's wrath! You need a shadow? And Jesus' words ring in my head: Do you know how to discern the appearance of the sky, but cannot discern the signs of the times? (Matthew 16:3) Oh well, here's 10 of my favorites

Moon Madness 1 - Eight "Christian Leaders" tell us exactly what to think of the eclipse

Moon Madness 2 - Can "America's Eclipse" truly be a prophetic sign if John Hagee didn't write a book about it?


Moon Madness 3 - IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!!! claims Rabbi

Moon Madness 4 - X Marks The Spot!

Moon Madness 5 - Unsealed or Unhinged?

Moon Madness 6 - "While this may be a strange occurrence, it’s no secret to God or the authors of the Bible" ... wow, that's deep. 😐

Moon Madness 7 - if one of the tortures of the tribulation include having to put up with Christian prophet wannabees  playing with numbers, Take Me Now

Moon Madness 8 - IT'S REALLY REALLY THE END OF THE WORLD! and we can prove it!

Moon Madness 9 - You can't have an Apocalypse without an eclipse, right?

Moon Madness 10 - If this wasn't a sign of the end times why would I write a book about it?

Raiders of the Lost Village

Colossians 3:8 in meaningless to this pastor

A new study finds that atheists are thought of as immoral, even by fellow atheists

This just cracks me up!

A lesbian mother in Alabama tried to have a conservative Christian judge removed from her divorce case. Go on, guess why

It's truly a bizarro world. you can't make this stuff up

Justin Beiber's pastor isn't much of a pastor. Ya think?

Speaking about not much of a pastor - Perry Noble was declared biblically unfit to be a pastor a week after founding a new church

A Lutheran "Pastor" encourages Gender Dysphoria in his child

Bad news: The mortality rate remains at 100%, there's still no cure found. I heard it on the internet


No comments:

Post a Comment