About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Monday, August 28, 2017

A True Christian Response to Charlottesville

It's been a brutal month and it would take 3 months just to respond to everything I've seen in the past few days, but the majority of it can be summoned up in one word: Charlottesville. 

I probably don't need to go over the actions of that day or the follow-up nonsense provided by the immature children of Aunty Fa other than to say that in Charlottesville two groups of people beat the snot out of each other making a public spectacle of the selfish arrogance by all involved. One young woman died in the violence and at her funeral service her mother gleefully politicized her death and the audience cheered like they were just offered a free slice at a local Pizza Hut. The ONLY person I've seen in the news to act like an adult about this matter is the president of the United States, who has been eviscerated by the left for not being passionate enough in his condemnation of the people they don't like.

(Stop, I know they spell it Antifa. But my spelling, Aunty Fa, is more descriptive and easier to type than "Stalinist Thugs")

Just yesterday Aunty Fa attacked an anti Marxist protest, but the anti-Marxist protest never happened, it was cancelled before the "warriors" of Aunty Fa could exit their mother's basements. So Aunty Fa decided to attack anyone what was strolling the streets, including police officers and a small  group of people who were standing in support of the president of the United States, all the while screaming demands for the destruction of the United States. 

This is a foreshadowing of what Jesus prophesied in Matthew 24:7 and Mark 13:8, and is summed up brilliantly by John MacArthur:


No comments:

Post a Comment