About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Friday, April 28, 2017

Random Bits

"I walk through this sinful world as a 
pilgrim in a foreign country" - CH Spurgeon
As you may have noticed, I've been "off the air" quite a bit lately. I've had some back issues and recently I had surgery on my spine to alleviate some of the pain (And if you want to ask how the operation went I can only say that I was unconscious at the time so I really can't say) Ok, so I'm in Recovery Mode and I have plenty of time to write, right? Time I have, brain cells not so much. LOTS of great ideas come to me, the Holy Spirit is shouting great things but the pain killers are making the connection between thought and keyboard Oh wow! is that a squirrel? Cranberry

BREAKING NEWS! IRS agents have raided the office of Benny Hinn. No one really knows what they were looking for, some claim it has something to do with an unregistered lightsabre, others claim is involves a friendly fire incident involving dozens of military members, while others insist the blame lies with his Jacket of Smite. Personally I'd like to see him investigated for turning the worship of Jesus Christ into a circus

This is both Awesome and Horrible. Awesome because if this catches on we're going to see some big name folks whose fortunes were built on false teaching switch to prison ministry the hard way. (I personally am ready to testify in US v. Furtick - I have documented evidence that Steven Furtick is NOT in the bible). Our ranks are going to be cleaned of chaff and the goats are going to set loose and will have to look for some other social club to fill their time (I suggest a bowling league, there's no annoying karaoke at a bowling alley)

However it's going to be Horrible because for one thing, many of these goats that were cut loose probably won't find a suitable bowling alley and many will infest legitimate churches with their selfish desire for signs and wonders and corrupt those once Christ centered congregations with their sinful desires.. But mainly because these former preachers/current felons are going to become the face of Christianity in the US. There's a real potential for a future that when America thinks of Jesus they think of Mark Driscoll being frog-marched into a prison bus, Creflo Dollar hiding his face coming out of a court room enroute to an extended stay in Attica, Joel Osteen wearing an orange jumpsuit picking up trash on the side of the road with a stick and a nail and an armed guard

As delightful as these mental images are, these thieves are going to be the image of Christianity. We are going to be treated as pariah, outcast from society because of the image of these wolves. And the more that I think of society rejecting us and the bandwagon followers leaving our fellowship the more I'm looking forward to it


The Chinese government has ordered churches to install surveillance equipment in Christian churches

The Great Falling Away of 2017 is already in full swing and music venues disguised as 'modern churches' are gearing up for an all out assault

Religion of Peace Update #1 - A Jordanian Imam speaking in a Canadian mosque reads his favorite verse from the Koran "O Muslim, O servant of Allah, O Muslim, O servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him." Someone called the cops. (good)

Religion of Peace Update #2 - In Europe, Muslims have greater freedom to follow their faith than Christians do

Religion of Peace Update #3 - Does the Religion of Peace have "Faith" Healers? They sure do - but they operate a bit differently

An anointed cake saves a gay atheist bar owner. I'm not saying it didn't happen, I'm just saying that the Holy Spirit probably had a lot more to do with it than the butter creme frosting

Costi Hinn, nephew of world famous multi-millionaire false teacher Benni Hinn, has a few things to say:
     - Stop calling error Anointed
     - Touch Not My Anointed
     - How to deal with false teachers
     - Pharisees and False Teachers: A Modern Day Look at the Crooks Christ Couldn’t Stand
     - Kenneth Copeland’s Living Legacy of Heresy
I'm sure that thanksgiving dinner at the Hinn house will be a very quiet affair.

A Christian college student has been suspended for defending his faith against attack by a muslim professor

Racist muslim hate monger Louis "Calyso Louie" Farrakhan compares marxist atheist mass murderer Fidel Castro to Jesus Christ

First reports from the raid on Benny Hinn's offices. It's got to be true, I saw it on the internet


No comments:

Post a Comment