About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Sunday, March 19, 2017

Random Bits

"I walk through this sinful world as a pilgrim
 in a foreign country" - CH Spurgeon
Again I try to write about something, anything and my attempts get preempted by work, family, doctors, and the greatest model train layout in the world. That is unless I try to write about discernment. Then the road blocks, research blocks and mental blocks just fall away and the words come out. Other than this Random Bits post, the only post I've been able to get out in over a week was about discernment, and the last post before that was about discernment, and even the post before that one was about discernment. And looking at what popped up and dared me to put in this Random Bits post - it's all discernment.

I've talked with a few other bloggers on Facebook and they are experiencing the same thing, posts about discernment and suddenly easier to write than any other subject. It has to be The Shack that's doing this. The Shack is a wonderful, delightful tool of Satan to deceive those who can't, don't, or won't put the effort it takes into discern the word of God versus the word of an author who has publicly pronounced god as inadequate and has replaced him with this drivel. More and more people whom I had thought were standing on the solid rock of Christ but instead are standing on the sinking sand of The Shack Is the Holy Spirit using me as his mouth piece? Maybe, it's pretty awesome think that was true, but it's also kind of prideful. If the Holy Spirit is using us as a tool I pray we are well calibrated, if He's using us as a weapon I pray that our edges are sharp, and if He's using us as His keyboard interface to you the internet reader I pray that our keyboards aren't full of crumbs and coffee.

Bookmark this blog post, it's an incredible, and growing, collection of writings that address supposed Bible Contradictions and each post shoots them down with unerring accuracy

The Pope is a fraud? Many Catholics think he is

Because of the content I don't allow Hillsong music in my home, why do you allow it in your church?

If your sermon prep comes from The Shack, just go away. Put your hands up, back away from the pulpit and leave.

New Apostolic Reformation poster child Todd Bentley tells us that his ministry has the anointing from the ghosts of some dead guys

The IRS granted the After School Satan Club 501(c)(3) Tax Exempt status in 10 days while Christian organizations are forced to wait up to 7 years for the same status

Want to make a difference for Israel? First do your homework.

Openly homosexual director of Disney’s live action remake of “Beauty and the Beast” wishes he could publicly deface bibles

The Godly men at Goodfight.org are compelled to inform us that there's Fifty Darker Shades of Sin being thrust upon us

I really have no words for the sickness that is being inflicted upon society, it's even creeping into the Church that Jesus built

False teachers Steven Furtick and Levi Lusko team up to do a promotional tour of a new album of "faith" music. Let the cashflow begin!

Pharisees and False Teachers: A modern day look at the crooks Christ couldn’t stand

Visual proof that modern churches are (much) better (yeah, that intro is sarcastic)

One Mary to rule them all, One Mary to find them, One Mary to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

A new study shows that 79% of Americans that call themselves Christian are comfortable with female pastors. This tells me that only 21% of Americans that call themselves Christians read their bibles.

These articles are all proof that deception is a PROGRESSIVE DISEASE

Eight steps to finding the right church! It's got to be true, I saw it on the internet.


2 comments:

  1. Catholics think the pope is a fraud?!? Wake up and smell the coffee--we've been telling you that for years!

    "Transgender" isn't creeping into the church that Jesus built--it's only creeping into fake churches.

    Great bits of information, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing my post!

    ReplyDelete