About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Friday, March 3, 2017

Random Bits

"I walk through this sinful world as a 
pilgrim in a foreign country" - CH Spurgeon
I try to remove myself from the silliness of politics. Did I say silliness? Of course - just note the hypeventilating headlines that gasp with oh so righteous shock that Jeff Sessions actually spoke with the Russian ambassador. Well, duh, he was a sitting US Senator on the Armed Services committee - should he instead have played golf for eight years? So I retreat (or should I say advance) to better things, Jesus is my #1 love and railroads (model and real) is my favorite past time. Can you imagine how great that would be to combine these loves?

Don't laugh, men of God are doing it. Like here at the BM&NCMRF (Blue Mountains & Nepean Christian Model Railway Fellowship)  Here's a list of how Mike uses his model railroad to teach important bible truths to children. Then there's the The Railroad Evangelistic Association which exists to proclaim the  Good News of Jesus Christ to the entire railroad community worldwide and to promote mutual Christian fellowship among the railroad industry, the model railroad hobbyists and the rail fan enthusiasts. No, I'm not going to turn this into a Model Railroad blog, a true Christian model railroader knows that Jesus is the most important thing, and the only way to God. Then again a true Christian model railroader also knows exactly what this is

What must we do with false teachers and those that prey on 'baby' Christians? Hold their feet to the fire of Scripture

The magical attack on you. Elisabeth calls this "practical magic" I personally think there's nothing "practical" about Satan.

Only YOU and (your $$$) can save the entire world!!!! See "Christians" become a Mighty Spirit! Hear inspiring words like EMPOWERMENT and REVIVAL! Learn the Seven Game Changing Ministry Lessons for enhancing YOUR God Given Potential Only 800 are allowed to save the world so act now. Not valid in ministries that actually follow the word of God. Biblical references are taken out of context. Side effects may include being slain in the spirit, holy ghost laughter, inhalation of angel feathers, choking on holy ghost fumes, and eternal damnation

This is the behavior that "Sanctuary" Cities are protecting (Content warning for content, and the fact that it's the Daily Mail)

Religion of Peace Update #1 - Hundreds of Coptic Christians have fled the Egyptian city of Ismailia following a series of killings by Muslim thugs

Religion of Peace Update #2 - Muslims instruct their followers on how to cook and eat non-muslim human beings

At least 100 million people in China belong to religious groups facing “high” or “very high” levels of persecution

Christian nomads? I had never heard of such a thing but it appears that there's roving bands of "Christians" moving about the country attacking Christians for not being like them. A deeper perspective can be found here

Mr. Pope has become the first bishop of Rome to visit an Anglican church

The woman of Revelation 12 is NOT Mary

Yet another blasphemous lie that the RCC is aching to embrace

Which Jesus does your Roman Catholic friend believe in?

Professional journalist who specializes in Fake News  made at least eight threats against Jewish Community Centers as part of a "sustained campaign to harass and intimidate" a woman after she dumped him

The British government has claimed in a court of law that saying the only way to God is through Jesus is spreading a lie

Megachurch stage collapses under Pastor's massive ego. It's got to be true, I saw it on the internet


No comments:

Post a Comment