About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Friday, November 25, 2016

Random Bits

give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you (1 Thessalonians 5:18)
If designers can deny the right to serve someone because of that person's beliefs, why can't Christians?

I'm from Buffalo, and while winning isn't big in Buffalo, football is huge. What can I say? We love our Bills. We love our Broncos here in Denver too, and an early game here in the Mountain time zone means that kickoff occurs in the middle of an awfully good sermon. I just mention this to show you what happens in Dallas on a Sunday

Doing liturgical this year? Triablogue has a massive list of Christmas resources for 2016

The difference between Calvinism and hyper-Calvinism is the distance between heaven and hell.

An arsonist set fire to a pro-life ministry in Albuquerque

Tullian Tchividjian, the Rev. Billy Graham's grandson who lost his church and wife last summer to an adultery scandal with a new church and a new wife.

Bloomington IN renames Good Friday to "Spring Holiday" There's no truth to the rumor that they renamed Christmas to "Winter Holiday" or "That day with the Tree" but don't put it past them

No comments:

Post a Comment