About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

WWUTT Wednesday - Name It And Claim It?

If you pay attention to the Word Of Faith prosperity preachers, their instructions guarantee rewards of cash and property from God Himself if you just say the magic words. Wealth beyond the dreams avarice is yours for the taking if you just speak the words of power.

It must be true because Joel Osteen is worth $40 million and he lives in a $17 million house, Creflo Dollar is worth $27 million and was gifted with a $70 million executive jet. Joyce Meyer is worth $25 million from books sales and preaching and biblically she's not allowed to preach. TD Jakes is worth $18 million and he doesn't even believe that Jesus is God. Steven Furtick says that Jesus' teachings prevent him from revealing his income, but he has a $16 million home which he purchased for $390,000. So God is our Creator and Spiritual Financial Advisory, right?


1 comment:

  1. I always appreciated the wisdom of my mother. On the topic of "Word of Faith" ideas, she would say, "If it doesn't play in Bangladesh, it doesn't play." (Why is it that none of them ask, "Why is it that Christians in poverty-stricken countries aren't getting rich on this?"?)

    ReplyDelete