About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Friday, July 29, 2016

Random Bits

"I walk through this sinful world as a 
pilgrim in a foreign country" - CH Spurgeon
I don't do politics. I gave it up for lent... and the other 325 days of the year also. I'm trying to rid my life of idols, those man made things that become between man and God. Yeah I post a lot of Hillary memes on my Facebook page, but that's probably my outrage over a person under investigation for espionage being nominated.

I love this country, I volunteered to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I gave 20 years of my life, I parted ways with my youth, my health, my family, my home (numerous times) and now as I find out my spine, and I don't regret one moment. In return all I ask is what was promised to me in the contract I signed.

An impassioned sermon by Pastor Paratus on the idols we build in our every day life, I looked at my patriotism and realized that my love of country was infringing on my love of God. My prayer life was suffering due to my political life. Giving up this idol was both very difficult because my love is deep and passionate, and very easy because let's face it, we haven't had true leadership in Washington since the 80's and this election cycle promises to to be even worse regardless of who wins, the biggest losers will be us. Yes these following couple of links are political in tone, but they're harbingers of what is to come

History Lessos: Those stories the hyperventilating lap dog press corps breathlessly gasp about Hillary Milhouse Clinton being the first female candidate for president - they're just blather. The first woman to be nominated by a major party was Victoria Woodhull (and don't be fooled, her party was gaining a lot of steam in 1872). A personal hero of mine, Fredrick Douglass, was nominated to be her vice president. He didn't even acknowledge the nomination for one very good reason (guess who else was a Republican - and don't believe for a second the left wing shrieks of denial)

Hillary Milhouse Clinton's running mate Tim Kaine claims to have been a Missionary, but when it comes to political graft he is just as sticky fingered as his running mate. (I don't believe I was able to write a sentence with the words 'Hillary' and 'mate' without gagging) That whole "Ethical" vs "Legal" thing must have escaped him. Oh wait, he was a Roman Catholic missionary.

Democrats hate God and his elect so much they protested against chicken sandwiches (you can't make this stuff up)


The Methodist Church not only openly violates its own, but more importantly God's standards by embracing  sin as virtue

The Anglican Church of Canada adopts homosexual fauxmarriage, clergy walked out of the Synod in protest

Religion of Peace Update #1 - Daesh* thugs attack a church in France during mass chanting 'Allahu Akbar' behead French priest, 84, and leave nun fighting for her life after storming Mass. Brothers and Sisters, it is hard but we must above all obey our master who said to love our enemies, bless them and pray for them. Luke 6:27-36

Religion of Peace Update #2 - Daesh* murderers, rapists, and slave traders have found their strongest allies - at the DNC

Religion of Peace Update #3 - Daesh* stone age sensibilities come to the forefront as one of their own skips loony tunes (the howling call to prayer that Obama just loves)

Religion of Peace Update #4 - Muslims not related to Daesh* attack eight Christian homes after a Muslim mob went on a rampage with gas canisters, rocks and birdshot guns because of a rumor that the Christians were gathering to worship the One True God

Religion of Peace Update #5 - Number of Christians martyred in Nigeria in the first half of 2016 equals the number martyred in all of 2015

Religion of Peace Update #6 - Daesh* gets inventive when it comes to slaughtering people. Mr Obama, please tell me how they worship the same God we do.

The word "Christian" is considered offensive by the Knoxville News Sentinel, they refuse to publish an advertisement containing that word.

Clueless In Rome Dept. Mr Pope says that the world is in a war... but it's not a religious one. He probably meant that it's not a war that his religion started, right?

Who is smarter, Steven Hawking or God?

It's sicker than you think out there. Much sicker

Five ways you can respond as a Christian while the world spirals into tribulation

It's got to be true, I saw it on the internet

* Daesh

No comments:

Post a Comment