About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Friday, June 10, 2016

Random Bits

"I walk through this sinful world as a 
pilgrim in a foreign country" - CH Spurgeon
Last time around I mentioned that I sarcastically self identified as a retired Major General on facebook and the fact that my retirement pay hasn't quadrupled is proof that the obama administration is a bunch of bigots. My sarcasm is to show the silliness of deciding you're something you're not nor you can ever be. Don't get me wrong, it's fun to day dream and imagine you can fly or are a super spy like James Bond. But to mutilate your body and destroy the lives of your family as they watch you sink into the mire of your fantasies?

We need to stop allowing people to tell our children to follow their dreams and to follow their brains. How many millions of dollars are wasted every year at colleges getting degrees for jobs that don't exist? Art History is fascinating but how many museum curators do we need? Why not teach our children to self-identify with what they are. So I hereby publicly self-identify as a Man made by God in His image, husband to my wife, father to my children, spiritual leader of my family and spoiler of my grandchildren. God is my master, Jesus is my savior and both are owners of my life. I follow my dream which is to do what ever job I find to provide my family with food, shelter, and clothing, for I must keep them fed and safe because in the end I must stand before God and give an accounting of my life.

Iowa Governor angers atheists and liberals. To be honest, it's not that hard to do.

Christian professor in a California university gives up his tenure rather than give up Christ.

The Southern Baptist Conference is singlehandedly proving Ray Comfort right. PLEASE read both links. Heartbreaking

Praise the Lord! After more than 46 years, United Methodist Church reverses anti-Life position on abortion


A 7-year-old reads bible verses in school, police are dispatched

I've never heard of Trey Pearson, but clearly he never believed what he professed

Religion of Peace Update #1 - ISIS jihadis have executed 19 Yazidi girls in Iraq by locking them in iron cages and then burning them to death in front of hundreds of people. Happy Ramadan

Religion of Peace Update #2 - ISIS trains 'scores' of suicide bombers for global chemical weapons attacks

Religion of Peace Update #3 - An escaped sex slave has revealed the horrifying details of how she and her children were dreadfully abused and tortured by Muslim extremists.

Religion of Peace Update #4 - Obama administration tells Israel not to get upset about the Muslim terrorists who shot up a Tel Aviv restaurant killing four.

Hindu extremists have beaten and tortured 29 Christians who refused to deny their faith in Christ

Canada continues to slide into the pit of hell

A child's letter to President Obama

He created them male and female... but God's plan wasn't good enough for Massachusetts

Christians feel under siege here in the United States.

Ken Ham won't have these problems... right?

Why I can't vote for Trump

Why I must vote for Trump


3 comments:

  1. Hi Doug,

    1. The post Robert Oscar Lopez resigning his tenured university position states explicitly what a lot of us have suspected about what goes on. Still, the "dirty tricks" he claims to have been subjected to are jaw-dropping.

    2. In terms of the 7-year old terrorized by his teacher, the principal, and then a police officer for sharing Bible verses at lunch and afterschool, thes quotes from the article say it all:

    “I would expect something like this to happen in Communist Romania, where I went to elementary school, but cops don’t bully 7-year-olds who want to talk about Jesus in the Land of the Free,” opined Horatio “Harry” Mihet, Liberty Counsel’s Vice President of Legal Affairs and Chief Litigation Counsel. and

    “We are learning firsthand about our ‘rights’ as Americans and learning to walk in the grace and truth God has given us through Jesus,” she said, saying their family would continue to be “bold in love and truth.”

    3. Oh Canada!!!

    Alec

    ReplyDelete
  2. The deal with our Governor was all over the local papers, and the opinion pages definitely show the ire of the LEFT.

    Sad commentary about tenure. Interestingly, this sounds much like the attacks I received when I was promoted to supervisor; the first couple years were fine but then they decided I had to go because of my worldview which held people accountable for doing their jobs and exposed illegal activities. After 10 years of such repeated accusations (all proven false) I got fed up and left management, moving elsewhere.

    With a president like Ronnie Floyd, and their promotion of all sorts of false teachers, it really is no surprise that the SBC is going belly-up.

    Just remember that what happens in Canada will soon be happening in the USA.

    What is happening in Massachusetts is just the continuing collapse of society the way the homo-fascists and trans-fascists have planned all along.

    So Trump's idea about Christ is a reason to NOT vote for him?!?! You've got to be kidding. How many presidents have we had that were really Christians? I don't think being a Christian should be a litmus test. He's got plenty of other problems which are valid to examine. I must vote for Trump with the hope he wins over Hillary so we can get some descent SCOTUS judges, so we can get a good military back, and so we keep our 2nd Amendment rights.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually my main reason that I can't vote for Trump is that he has changed his stance on everything he's ever spoken about, in one debate he changed his mind on H3 visas >>>THREE TIMES<<<

      Then again, I need to vote for him because I want to see the look on Al Sharpton's face when he's rejected entry into Canada.

      Delete