About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Friday, April 29, 2016

Random Bits

"I walk through this sinful world as a 
pilgrim in a foreign country" - CH Spurgeon
I'm trapped having to go to Target. I live in a small town but we do have a few super stores even though our K-Mart closed. I'm not crazy about our Walmart. Don't get me wrong, some Walmart's are very nice, but ours isn't one of them. Personally I'd rather do all my shopping at Tractor Supply Company or Bomgaars (we don't have a Menards, which is good, I can't stand their jingle). My problem is that no matter how wonderful a midwest farm and garden store is, they don't fill prescriptions.

Most stores that provide prescription service are a long drive off and I don't do grocery store pharmacies, which leaves me with Walgreens and CVS. Since Walgreens has turned its back on military veterans and refuses to accept Tricare (I do no business with any company that discriminates against the military) I have to go to CVS pharmacy which is at Target. Double whammy because CVS has the same bathroom policy as Target, and some of my prescriptions are 'specialty medications' that my insurance only covers at CVS. I go in, get my prescriptions, and get out. I don't take my granddaughter with either, just in case she may have to go to the bathroom Is there nowhere safe to let your daughter go to the bathroom? Yeah, a few places.

Think this bathroom thing is about gays and transvestites? No, its about you brother Christian.

The Turkish government has seized all of its last remaining Orthodox, Catholic, and Protestant Churches

Purple Rain is a worship song? Do these people even know that the man they're worshiping (Prince) was a member of a doomsday cult?


John Piper writes a long blog entry arguing that God-centered, gospel-rooted burial is preferable to cremation. My rebuttal is that it's all up to the family, I can't wait to shed this pain wracked body. All of John's biblical references tell us to maintain the body when we're alive, but they also say that our bodies will be converted when He comes for us.

A man whose sole purpose in life is to destroy any esprit-de-corps left in the US Military, Anti-Christian activist Mikey Weinstein believes that Marines are Stupid and Cowardly.

THIS is a clear example why I have turned my back on this entire election cycle.

Meanwhile in China:
Five catholic priests in China have been disappeared in one month.
Ding Cuimei, wife of Chinese Christian pastor Li Jiangong died when the couple were buried alive by a bulldozer. as they tried to prevent the chinese government from destroying their church. 
The Chinese Communist Party held its first conference on religious freedom in fifteen years and the gist of the conference was to crush religion freedom
Religion of Peace Update #1 - A Christian town in Syria has been bombed by al-Qaeda affiliated al-Nusra Islamist fighters

Religion of Peace Update #2 - Muslims in a village in eastern Uganda last week killed Christians’ livestock and tore down their church building

Religion of Peace Update #3 - up to 700 Christian girls are kidnapped every year in Pakistan, forced to convert to Islam and forced into marriage

Religion of Peace Update #4 - It has been discovered that the San Bernardino terrorists, Syed Rizwan Farook, and Tashfeen Malik had a sham marriage to skirt what's left of our immigration laws. I'm totally shocked.

Pastor Jordan Brown didn't show up to his church on Sunday, in fact his whole church was abscent. He's a homosexual who filed suit against Whole Foods falsely accusing them of selling him a cake with a homosexual slur

Science has discovered that life begins with an actual flash of light at the moment of conception

Transvestite "Baptist" preacher spoke to a national Baptist gathering explaining that the doctor who delivered him as a baby was wrong in declaring him a boy, and that it was an “angel of reason” that caused him to accept his inclinations to identify as a woman.

Five Mexican Protestant families declined to pay the quota for the Roman Catholic patron saint celebration, so the local authorities cut off their water supply

Want to talk about Jesus? You'll need a permit for that at NC State

Americans see ever increasing Anti-Christian intolerance but you Christians complain too much about it


3 comments:

  1. All the stuff supporting/promoting LGBTXYZPRY has always been for one reason -- to punish Christians. It will always be about that, and destroying marriage and the family unit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suppose that I've labored under the false assumption that the sins of the LGBTTQQIAABPPPP were based mostly selfishness, narcissism, and outright rejection of God. But you're absolutely right, the promotion of these detriments can only be seen as an attack. Homosexuals are less than 5% of the population, no one destroys an entire society for 5%

      Delete
    2. Actually, study after study have shown that those who practice homosexual behavior are at the MOST 3% of the population. Then there are those who claim to be "transgender" and have been determined to be about .03% of the population.

      While the sins of these people are based on the heart issues you note, the promoting of said sins and giving public support of them, has always been about destroying the family and punishing Christians. The activists have so stated many, many times.

      Delete