About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

WWUTT Wednesday: Correcting False Teachers? ...By Name?!

Those of you who follow my blog may have noticed a theme that appears from time to time - I tend to identify false teachers by name. I name them to the point of handing out trophies for their excellence in heresy. To be brutally honest, I actually don't give them a trophy, I give them a picture of a trophy: The Golden Goat. After all, it's only fair because they don't give their flock the real gospel, therefore I don't see a need to give them the real trophy. 

I am now so concerned about Greg Laurie of Harvest ministries and Lou Engle of the blasphemous New Apostolic Reformation and their plans to unite their denominations along with the Roman papists, and the Calvary Chapel that I opened a recent Random Bits with a long tirade about it. I'm concerned about it because my wife 'grew up' in Calvary Chapel and listens to Greg Laurie a lot, and being associated with the NAR is a danger sign. I was so concerned that I actually contacted a Calvary Chapel pastor and asked his opinion. The pastor said he didn't know anything about it and proceeded to give me advice from Matthew 18. But does Matthew 18 cover this situation? Check it out:


No comments:

Post a Comment