About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Friday, September 25, 2015

Random Bits

"I walk through this sinful world as a 
pilgrim in a foreign country" - CH Spurgeon
Remember when the Muppets were cute, funny, and family friendly? Not any more.

A perfectly healthy woman commits medically assisted suicide because her daughter recently died. A report on the sad, macabre glorification of death by the Christian left.

While here on the Papal Victory Over Discernment Tour 2015 Mr. Pope canonized a new saint at the National Cathedral. At an early age (and much to my disappointment) I learned that canonization has nothing to do with a canon, which would have added immensely to the entertainment value of the ceremony. It wasn't until the Holy Spirit convicted me that I was able to find out what a saint really is.

These folks clearly don't read the bible or their own catechism. I know how these things go, the picture in the article probably contains ALL the protesters, plus a bystander or two.

The final blood moon of the 2014-2015 tetrad will happen this weekend!!! Breathless anticipation!!! Exclamation Points Abound!!! Will the world end with the Pope on American soil??? Puleeeezeee tell me I'm not the only one getting bored with the deception and the hucksterism.

Naghmeh Abedini is currently on a 21 day fast praying for the release of her husband American Pastor Saeed Abedini from an Iranian prison. She has currently attempted to engage help from Mr. Pope in obtaining her husband's release after Mr. Obama lied to her about his desire to get Pastor Saeed released.


Unfortunately, Iran has no desire to release Pastor Saeed and intends to keep him longer. My heart breaks for Naghmeh

I wonder if Pastor Paratus can add to this list.

He's right, God loves messy people (it's the only kind there are)

Religion of Peace Update #1 - where we find out that it's all in the family. It turns out that the darling of the reality challenged left, the fake bomb clock maker Ahmed Mohamed, is just following in the foot steps of his sister.

Religion of Peace Update #2 - ISIS has destroyed 2000 years of Christian civilization

Religion of Peace Update #3 - While ISIS is murdering homosexual men through out their reign of Satanic terror, Afghani officials are making sport by kidnapping, molesting, raping, and sodomizing young boys, with the official approval of the Obama administration. Which brings me to the next item:
Please forgive me while I climb up on my soap box... - Once upon a time the US Military stood for uncompromising principals. After the political disaster of the Vietnam war the Armed Forces cleaned up its act and turned a cluster of (rightfully) disgruntled draftees with broken equipment into an all volunteer force which became a model of pride, integrity, and unflinching courage. The paradigm was changed through hard work and dignity spearheaded by a core of Non Commissioned Officers (Sergeants and Petty Officers) and the finest officers this country has ever had the honor to produce.
Now, the guardians of democracy are being destroyed by a tool posing as commander in chief. Case in point: Green Beret Sergeant 1st Class Charles Martland is being discharged from the US Army for "counseling" an Afghani police officer for kidnapping and repeatedly raping a young boy he chained to a bed and assaulting the boys mother. From a military standpoint I believe that  SFC Maitland and his commander Capt. Daniel Quinn were correct in counseling the Afghani rapist (And by counseling I mean something very loud and physical)
A real commander, one with steel in his spine and sand in his teeth, would not have publicly and officially reprimanded a Green Beret with two bronze stars (one for valor) for the act of protecting a young boy from serial sodomy and a tearful mother from rape. In fact if a General who actually earned his stars was in charge he would have privately congratulated and thanked Sergeant Martland and Captain Quinn for doing their jobs: protecting the weak and helpless.
I've lost a lot of sanctification over this issue, I didn't realize how angry I could get until I read these reports of systemic child abuse and rape by police officers, and the backlash received by our brave men in uniform for trying to protect the women and children they've been ordered to protect. As a veteran of 20 years of honorable service I believe God used the anvil of the military to forge much of what now makes me me, then tempered that product in the blast furnace of His word. I use the military experience God gave me and the fine tuning from God's word to be able to safely say that the weak and morally corrupt lizards that are running the military in this day and age are the most dangerous threat the US Armed Services have ever faced.
What is happening to our military men and women is almost like if God sent Lot to Sodom to straighten out that town, then sent the angels there to punish Lot for trying to straighten out that town.
Eighteen years ago I stood in a hot dusty city in Saudi Arabia talking to a Filipino store clerk about his lot in "the holy land". Evening prayers were being howled and all commerce comes to a halt in Saudi during that, so while the faithful were on their knees this clerk and I spent the imposed break by chatting. The fellow was lured to Saudi by promises of high wages and good housing, he hoped to lift his family out of poverty by taking this job. He soon found out that the promises were all a lie, his pay was a pittance and the housing was an overcrowded open bay dormitory. Even though they lied to him he was bound by contract to remain in country, but regardless of the contract he was unable to go home, the few coins he was receiving was barely enough to feed himself let alone purchase a ticket on any conveyance back to Manila.
I still remember the shock I felt when I finally realized that I was talking to a slave. My great grandfather wore blue and fought against fellow Americans to end slavery, but here I was wearing USAF blue protecting slave holders. When God wants to teach a lesson he sure uses a long, round about way to do it sometimes.
Like I said, I lost a lot of sanctification over this, thoughts came into my head that were little more than hate filled wishes for revenge of the most violent kind. I'm going to head up into the mountains for a couple of days so if I'm not around to update you're welcome to join me. Look around Leadville CO or Independence Pass. I intend to enjoy the autumn leaves and  use God's creation for what He intended it to be used for - not in channeling God in some new age replacement for worship but to clear my head of this anger and heartbreak so I can beg His forgiveness in Jesus name, and worship Him properly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment