About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Sunday, July 12, 2015

A Prayer


We confess those times, Father, when we are so distressed that even crying out to You is wearisome. Comfort eludes us and our spirits grow faint. We can honestly wonder whether we have lost Your favor, if we are really loved, if in Your anger You are withholding Your mercy and compassion. Some of us may be there now. Remind us in those times, and help us to remind one another, to shift our focus from ourselves to You.
May we remember and meditate on what You, the Most High God, have done, Your miracles of long ago, Your works and deeds on our behalf. Please lift our hearts in worship to You, the God above all gods, Whose ways are holy, Whose power is displayed among Your people. Bring us back to rejoicing in what You have done and what You are doing to redeem us by virtue of the Person and ministry of Your Son, our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
- Pastor Paratus

No comments:

Post a Comment