About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

We Need Some Isaiah


God has had enough

10
Hear the word of the Lord,
You rulers of Sodom;
Give ear to the instruction of our God,
You people of Gomorrah.
11
“What are your multiplied sacrifices to Me?”
Says the Lord.
“I have had enough of burnt offerings of rams
And the fat of fed cattle;
And I take no pleasure in the blood of bulls, lambs or goats.
12
“When you come to appear before Me,
Who requires of you this trampling of My courts?
13
“Bring your worthless offerings no longer,
Incense is an abomination to Me.
New moon and sabbath, the calling of assemblies—
I cannot endure iniquity and the solemn assembly.
14
“I hate your new moon festivals and your appointed feasts,
They have become a burden to Me;
I am weary of bearing them.
15
“So when you spread out your hands in prayer,
I will hide My eyes from you;
Yes, even though you multiply prayers,
I will not listen.
Your hands are covered with blood.
16
“Wash yourselves, make yourselves clean;
Remove the evil of your deeds from My sight.
Cease to do evil,
17
Learn to do good;
Seek justice,
Reprove the ruthless,
Vindicate the fatherless,
Plead for the widow.
18
“Come now, and let us reason together,”
Says the Lord,
“Though your sins are as scarlet,
They will be as white as snow;
Though they are red like crimson,
They will be like wool.
19
“If you consent and obey,
You will eat the best of the land;
20
“But if you refuse and rebel,
You will be devoured by the sword.”
Truly, the mouth of the Lord has spoken. (Isaiah 1:10-20)

No comments:

Post a Comment