About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Friday, June 19, 2015

Random Bits

"I walk through this sinful world as a 
pilgrim in a foreign country" - CH Spurgeon
A young hate (and drug) filled man  opens fire in a Charleston SC church and kills nine worshipers. Please, please pray for our brothers and sisters in Christ during their time of tribulation no matter where they be.

Probably not the best response to the Charleston shooting

Men Of The Church: Especially those of us in Baptist or Non-Denominational - It's time we started taking our security responsibilities more seriously. Church attacks are not rare and when looking at all denominations and religions in the US, over 44% of church attacks are in Baptist and Non-Denominational Christian churches.

With false teachers front and center, mega churches preaching a gospel of self and Mr. Pope spending more time on fairy tales than on the bible when you step back and look at the big picture the results of Satan's plan of damnation become very clear.

Religion of Peace Update #1 - What happens to Christians captured by ISIS? The men get killed, for the women it is just too heartbreaking for me to write. PLEASE pray for our brothers and sisters in Christ during their time of tribulation no matter where they be.

Religion of Peace Update #2 - Evil always triumphs when good people do not oppose it.

Having failed at theology, Mr Pope tries his hand at politics. (I warned you he was going to do this)

The World Watch List of Christian persecution.

No comments:

Post a Comment