About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Friday, May 15, 2015

Random Bits

"I walk through this sinful world as a 
pilgrim in a foreign country" - CH Spurgeon
Religion of Peace Update #1 - Crosses in every room at Washingon D.C.’s Catholic University of America are a human rights violation that prevent Muslim students from praying. Seriously - you can't make this stuff up, sometimes this blog writes itself.

Religion of Peace Update #2 - The one Islamic state that hates Israel so much that it has written into it's constitution to destroy Israel is not officially recognized by Mr. Pope and the Roman Catholic Church. Once again the Roman Catholic Church has turned it's back on the word of God to dabble in petty human politics and chose sides with Satan.

Religion of Peace Update #3 - Lindsay Lohan converting to Islam? I can't wait to see how this works out.

I used to think this stuff was utter nonsense, but then after Religion of Peace Update #2 I'm thinking maybe not so nutty after all...



Didn't think abortion was satanic sacrifice? Think again.  A nationally-recognized Satanist organization is using legal tactics to insure that abortion on demand is immediate and deadly claiming that getting an abortion, is the ‘exercise of religion’ which in this case means "satanic ritual"

Hillary likes abortions. She likes them so much she wants to destroy your religion for her satanic sacrifice because, as she says, abortions are more important than Religious Liberty. If she's elected I'm changing my name to Ben Ghazzi,

Religion of Papism update: as if turning your back on Israel isn't enough Mr. Pope is welcoming Gustavo Gutiérrez, a Peruvian theologian and Dominican priest, the founder of Liberation Theology which is blatant Marxism sugarcoated for the gullible liberals. Speaking of cuddling up with murderous communist brainwashing, Castro likes Mr. Pope. A lot.

Speaking of communism totalitarianism - China is tearing the crosses off catholic and Christian churches clearly fearing the symbol of the Son of God. "This new draft law is just another attempt by the government to legitimize its existing illegal violent campaign of destruction and removal of the cross,"

Cougar In The Pulpit: Prosperity gospel maven, Pastorette Paula White who famously said "Jesus is not the only begotten son of God"  has married for yet a third time, this time to has-been rocker Journey keyboardist Jonathan Cain. Paula needs a break. Her long history of marriage, divorce, affairs, rumors of affairs, IRS investigations, Senate investigations, now a glam wedding fit for Entertainment Tonight - does anyone disagree with me that this is not what God intended for the men he wants to lead his church?

You don't have to be a girl to be a girl scout, you just have to say you are one.


No comments:

Post a Comment