About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Friday, March 20, 2015

Random Bits

"I walk through this sinful world as a
pilgrim in a foreign country" - CH Spurgeon
Religion of Cash update - Mr. Pope says he misses pizza and won't be in office long. How can you live in Rome miss a good pizza? I had a great pizza just off St. Peters square in 1978, did all the restaurants close in my absence? The popes ability to live in one of the greatest food cities on Earth and not be able to get a good pizza must be one of those Catholic Mysteries I hear so much about.

Religion of Apostasy update. The Presbyterian Church USA  has turned themselves over to their degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.

Blood Moon Warning: The 3rd blood moon in 2 years occurs on April 4th and the easily swayed are tuning up to howl at the moon. I have even seen articles proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that all this blood moon stuff proves that  Jesus is returning on March 31, 2015 which is fortuitous for me because I have a doctors appointment on April 1 and I don't want to go. Chris White, who speaks with love and smarts, puts this whole blood moon hysteria in perspective here. It's well worth the watch.

Religion of Peace update: Bombs planted in a Christian church and a Catholic church in the Pakistani city of Lahore killed 10 people and wounded more than 55 during Sunday services. Meanwhile ISIS set off a string of suicide bombs in mosques in Yemen killing 137 and injuring 345 more people

A peek inside the mind of ISIS, The goal of ISIS from the very beginning has been to ethnically cleanse their land, and eventually the world, of Christians. They give their intended victims three choices: 1. Islam; 2. The Covenant of the Dhimma 3. If they decline that, then there is nothing left but the sword.

That sound you hear is me, smacking my head against the wall.

Mr. Pope update: The church is the HOUSE of Jesus? The term church comes from the Greek word ekklesia which means “a called-out assembly or congregation.” A church is not a building, but the church often meets inside a building, especially in colder climates. Ephesians 1:22-23 accurately tells us exactly what the church is - it's described as Jesus' body, not his house.

Religion of Love update, American pastor Saeed Abedini, imprisoned since Sept. 26, 2012, under harsh conditions in Iran because of his Christian faith, cannot attend his son's birthday in Boise, Idaho. Instead, Abedini wrote a letter offering his son the "gift of salvation."

God's love guides a young woman who was confronted with one of Satan's greatest lies: "Two years ago today I was sitting in an abortion clinic thinking not having Vaida [her daughter] was best for me"

A Christian Navy Chaplin has been fired for acting like a Christian Navy Chaplin.

Religion Of Obama update, the people of Israel recently and wisely told Barack Hussein Obama to mind his own business. Embarrassed whining from 1600 Pennsylvania ensues.

I'm not sure what's more shocking, ISIS' plans, or the fact that a main stream media outlet printed a story outlining ISIS' plans.

Mike Norris, son of actor Chuck Norris, on making films that glorify God and why the church is dying.

No comments:

Post a Comment