About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Friday, February 13, 2015

Random Bits

NASCAR legend Darryl Waltrip tells Barack Hussein Obama and the Dalai Lama that they're going to hell without Jesus. After all the uneducated nonsense of comparing the crusades to ISIS, hearing the Gospel at the National Prayer Breakfast must have felt like a breath of fresh air.

I've always wondered about the problems associated with popularity and pastoring. Jack Schaap, Eddie Long, Bob Coy, David Loveless, Isaac Hunter, Sam Hinn, Jack Hyles, Mark Driscoll, Rob Bell - all fell from grace due to their inability to control their ego when it was fueled by an adoring crowd. I know men who fell due to celebrity pastoring in a small church (less than 150 congregants), the assault to the human ego must be incredible in a megachurch. There's a reason why God stresses humility.

I've known for a long time that the teachings of the Jehovah's witnesses were heretical but until recently I didn't realize how dangerous they are. I've found several people, my sister included, wandering round with the strange notion that Jesus was just a man. She gained this "knowledge" and many other equally heretical beliefs from bible study indoctrination with the Jehovah's Witnesses as do many other people. Some fall into their cult, and others give up on Jesus because of the poison they are fed. The only true Jehovah's Witness Protection Program is to protect yourself with the Truth.

Schnauzers are awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment