About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Friday, October 31, 2014

Random Bits

For This World Is Not My Home
I have given them Your word; and the world
has hated them, because they are not
of the world, even as I am not of the world.
John 17:14
Well, isn't this is a "surprise" - New York State, a state so ridden with vice that I had to leave it twice, Has just legalized incestuous marriages between uncle and niece. The only commentary this really needs is Leviticus 18:6-18. While Researching this I also found out that it's legal for first cousins to marry in New York, along with California, Florida, Colorado, New Mexico... actually most "blue states" allow unrestricted first cousin marriage. Thank you Lord for blessing us with Christ as our High Priest and advocate, because I now truly believe that a tribulation hot enough to burn the sin off this earth is justified, needed, and unsurvivable without Your grace.

Praise The Lord And Pass Me A Beer - Talk about being Seriously Seeker Sensitive, the East Side Christian Church and the First Christian Church of Downtown Tulsa Oklahoma are holding a Beer & Hymn Sunday meant to "kick off a discussion about the future of the Christian church around the world." With great minds like this at the helm there is no future for the Christian church. Who is going to be the worship band? George Thourogood & The Destroyers? Don't get me started on the Beer Barrel Doxology. I said it before, I'll say it again,  Thank you Lord for blessing us with Christ as our High Priest and advocate, because I now truly believe that a tribulation hot enough to burn the sin off this earth is justified, needed, and unsurvivable without Your grace.


Thanks To The Obama Administration, We're All Now Cursed. If you're reading this now you've probably read the bible, and in your reading you probably came across:
And I will bless those who bless you, And the one who curses you I will curse. And in you all the families of the earth will be blessed.” (Genesis 12:3)
This is God talking to Abram promising to make him a great nation. No matter what Israel has done or will do, they are still God's chosen people. Which is why, when dealing with Israel you keep a civil tongue in your head. And to be honest that's a good rule for dealing with any nation. However the Obama administration who has proven to be incapable of so very many things, now shows us it is is incapable of simple civility. Over the years, Obama administration officials have described Netanyahu as recalcitrant, myopic, reactionary, obtuse, blustering, pompous, and “Aspergery" (which means "autistic"). Now a Senior Obama administration official uses a term I will not reprint here, a term that they have yet used to describe ISIS or al Qaeda, or Boko Haram.

Just In Time For The Christmas Season the American Humanist Association (AHA) is filing a lawsuit against the Douglas Country School District for daring to support Operation Christmas Child. I think as Christians our very, very best response is to support Operation Christmas Child even more than we normally would, then reach out to the American Humanist Association and let them know that we are praying for them.

It Just Doesn't Stop At Mars Hill maybe the remaining congregants need to just move on. I suggest they find small churches that are not slaves to mammon. They can rent out the empty Mars Hill buildings as aircraft hangars or movie sound stages.

Keep Our Persecuted Brothers In Your Prayers especially this Sunday, Nov 2, 2014

COLOR ME SHOCKED! A nonbeliever movie star cast in the role of a bible patriarch spouts bigotry and antibiblical rhetoric about the subject of the movie? Just kidding. I'm not shocked at all when it comes to rhetoric, nonsense and sinfullness that pours out of Hollywood. I'm just hoping that the financial Hindenburg that was the Noah movie taught these guys a lesson. If they won't listen to God, maybe they'll listen to their real idol - money 


The What-Me-Worry President Needs To Rethink Ebola. Tom Clancy wrote a novel about weaponized Ebola. Mr Obama needs to revise his Ebola Response Plan of "Maybe If I Ignore Ebola You'll All Die And Let Me Play Golf In Peace.

England's War On Christian Education. It's going to happen here too, Ooops! Told ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment