About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Mr. Pope: Evolution is Creation, Littering Is Sin

Pope Francis continues to stretch the limits of credibility by coming out of the closet and announcing his faith in Evolution and the Big Bang theory. Personally I expected him to back up the big bang theory because the Big Bang Theory is a Jesuit plot, but to throw creation under the bus for an unproven and fraud ridden hypothesis like evolution is ridiculous, But for the current Mr. Pope, this is just par for the course. What Mr. Pope doesn't realize is that while atheists denounce miracles and anything miraculous, they also believe lizards turn into dogs, mice turn into horses, and salamanders turn into cows which turn into whales, all without any proof what so ever.
“God is not a demiurge or a magician, but the Creator who brought everything to life... Evolution in nature is not inconsistent with the notion of creation, because evolution requires the creation of beings that evolve.” - Mr. Pope October 28, 2014
It's quite clear that Mr. Pope does not believe in the bible, which says
God made the beasts of the earth after their kind, and the cattle after their kind, and everything that creeps on the ground after its kind; and God saw that it was good. (Genesis 1:25)
If you read carefully you may be shocked to discover that it does NOT say "God created a barren rock and things just appeared without cause" it, amazingly, says something completely different. But as I've said before, this is not the first time Mr. Pope has turned his back on the word of God. My suspicion is that Mr. Pope hasn't read the bible in a very long time, and finds it more important to glorify unbelievers than to Glorify God.

He follows up his statements by saying that it is a "grave sin against God the creator" to harm the environment. Is that a worse sin than harming children Mr. Pope?

No comments:

Post a Comment