About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Friday, August 15, 2014

Random Bits

The World Is Not Our Home
I for one could not get on the Robin Williams band wagon, when I returned from a tour of duty in Europe (before the internet and satellite TV) I returned to an America that no longer spoke English. I was greeted by everyone with a cheery "Na-noo na-noo" and displeasure was expressed by "Shazbat"  and I had to investigate the cause. Instead of a cheery clown I saw a tortured soul in the depths of drug addiction and mental anguish and I didn't find much of it funny. Ok, the Genie in Alladin was funny. I will admit that. Bryan Fischer has what I believe is the best Christian perspective on the passing of this poor soul.

Yes she's a sinner, we should love her and edify her, not encourage her. Here is yet another example why CCM is bad for souls and other growing things. Unfortunately less discerning people are still going to hold her us as an example of praise. As the commentor said: Jesus told the woman caught in adultery to go and sin no more. He didn't say, "You go girl".


Religion of Peace update. This is so horrific I cannot address it in a Christian manner. I thank and praise my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ that Dr Jerry Newcombe found the proper words. In response to this atrocity our President has shown the minimal possible spine allotted to any world leader by dropping 2 bombs. As a USAF weapons troop with 20 years experience, let me pick the next two bombs to drop. I assure you, we will get ISIS's attention. Guaranteed.

While Canada, and even New York show their support for Israel, the Obama administration pulls the rug out from under the only democracy in the middle east. Just in case you miss it - Obama is unhappy that Israel isn't using precision guided weapons against the murderous Hammas thugs, so Obama refuses to sell Israel any precision guided weapons. Seriously.

Religion of Hate update:* The US Navy told evangelical Atheist hate group Freedom From Religion Foundation to mind their own business when it comes to Gideons bibles in Navy operated lodging. The Freedom From Religion Foundation is terrified that someone may read a bible without their permission and Satan will loose another minion.

Color Me Unsurprised Department: In the words of Richard Dawkins Survey says! Christians who support faux marriage between couples of the same sex have much more liberal views on other forms of sexual immorality than Christians who do not support the same sex marriage fad. Their support of sexual immorality sometimes exceeds non Christians, even in the arena of infanticide abortion. Anyone that didn't see this coming raise your hand.... just what I thought.

Pope Update: Churches are not businesses says the leader of the biggest financial power, wealth accumulator, and property owner in the history of all creation. Mr. Pope's plans to divest the Roman Catholic Church of it's trillions of dollars worth of cash and other assets and give it all to the poor have not yet been released.

La Shawn Barber (I like her) on the unfriendly "Friendly Atheist" I love how she brings it all right back around to the Gospel.

Here is this week's joyful noise!

2 comments:

  1. Excellent points all around. I need to remember that Catholic bit the next time Francis bashes capitalism (which should be in about 15 minutes).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good call Neil! Mr. Pope, the leader of the biggest financial power, wealth accumulator, and property owner in the history of all creation just called on the hardest working nation on earth to turn their backs on materialism and instead pick up on evangelism

      http://www.christianpost.com/news/pope-francis-warns-against-materialism-urges-evangelism-in-first-south-korea-public-mass-124860/

      Delete