About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

The Religion of Peace Abducts 234 Christian Girls, Slaughters 71 Innocent Civilians

On April 14th Boko Haram Islamic terrorist network captured 234 Christian school girls from a northeast Nigerian school. The Nigerian government originally stated that there were 85 girls abducted but when the list of names of the kidnapped girls was tallied up the list came to 234.

The girls were forced at gunpoint onto an open truck, and several escaped by grabbing low hanging branches or jumping off the back of the truck when it slowed down and walked home. 

The Boko Haram (whose name means "Western Education is Sinful") terrorist network has killed more than 1500 people in the past few months and have plunged Nigeria into a quagmire of misery and poverty


The Boko Haram had a busy Monday last week, because while they were kidnapping little girls they were also bombing grownups. Seventy One people lost their lives when the religion of peace bombed the Abuja, Nigeria bus depot during rush hour. The reaction from the Islamic world has been deafening silence.

Please pray for our brothers and sisters around the world that are out of fire. It doesn't matter if you believe in a pre-tribulation or post-tribulation rapture, they are definitely, physically looking at a post-trib rapture thanks to the religion of peace.
These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world. (John 16:33)

No comments:

Post a Comment