About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Friday, April 4, 2014

Random Bits

This World Is Not My Home
I've heard many people question "what's wrong with Gnosticism? For one thing, the movie Noah. Read Dr. Brian Mattson's dissection of Noah, that movie is truly more horrific than I originally thought. Then again some people prefer to think of the Noah movie as satanic.

John Nolte, a movie reviewer who does not hide his faith, drives a stake through the heart of the ungodly Noah.

The EPA, the administration that is supposed to be protecting us, had been experimenting on humans exposing them to high levels of toxic chemicals 50 times greater than considered safe. Why? I suppose to prove that toxic chemicals are toxic.

They're coming for us next, I guarantee it. The "Tolerant" liberal steamroller has forced Mozilla CEO Brendan Eich to resign because six years ago he donated money to a political cause (Proposition 8). He was hounded out of his job because a gay dating site doesn't believe in freedom of speech.

Of course Freedom of Speech is only allowed if you agree with the gay agenda.

American and the free world is tearing itself apart over gay rights, gay marriages, and pro-gay businesses. Just how many gays are there in America? Not a lot. Only 1% of the population.So why are they so politically powerful. My guess is that they have help from the Prince of this world.

Jacquelline Fuller resigned from World Vision because (after two hard U turns) they exclude gays who marry. Jackie, you served on the board of World Vision for two years and in all that time World Vision only condoned the sin of gay marriage for 72 hours. Why didn't their policy bother you for the other 727 days you served on their board?

The persecution of Christians by the "religion of peace" continues without sign of letting up. I pray the lord embraces this poor martyr with all the love and passion he can possibly show.

There's my kids! There's hope for the persecuted plebs at the United States Atheist Air Force Academy. If we won't fight back to protect those who protect us, they'll just do it themselves. This is a revolt I can get behind.

Atheists plan to resign from the Mormon church en mass. Atheists resigning from an apostate church... why is this news? Call me when Mormons read the bible, allow the Holy Spirit to guide them, and resign from the mormon church.

Here's a joyful noise! At 2:25 these guys show just how blessed with the gift of music they truly are.


No comments:

Post a Comment