About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Random Stuff... and Things!

This world is not my home
Polygamy Utah style - The state of Utah has eased the restrictions against polygamy because the laws against  bigamy and multiple partner marriages are racist. The court states in effect ruled that banning polygamy was a way to get deviant white people to start acting white. What we end up with is a legal mish-mosh that's not really polygamous marriage, nor is it really monogamous marriage, it's a legal limbo called "religious cohabitation" It gets worse.

Polygamy North Dakota style - North Dakota Attorney General Wayne Stenehjem filed a legal opinion confirming that North Dakota does not recognize out of state same sex marriages, therefore people already in a same sex marriage can come to North Dakota and marry a person of the opposite sex while still legally being married to someone of the same sex and now all three are in a legal marriage and our legal "guardians" stand to make untold millions of dollars untying the legal knots. No wonder why God wants to burn us.

Do you really trust Second Lieutenant Peachfuzz more than your Pastor? You never met 2Lt. Peachfuzz! I've met 2Lt Peachfuzz, we sent him over to the motorpool to get a bucket of jetblast so we could clean the chain stretcher on a B-52. You should have seen the look on his face when we told him that the empty bucket he brought back was full of propwash, not jetblast. What I'm saying is that most people don't know military officers, have never met military officers, and wouldn't know what to do with a military officer if they got one for Christmas, yet they trust military officers more than their pastor? Maybe if we would take Psalm 118:8 more to heart we wouldn't be in the mess we're in now. 


I Love this story. When we stand against abortion this is what we should be holding up, stories of success when God is involved rather than horror stories.

One hundred thousand Christians a year are being slaughtered for their love of Jesus mostly by the Religion of Peace. Seeing this makes my view of that pre-tribulational rapture theory a bit more jaundiced.

Let me see if I get this right - a 5th grader writes a speech about the role of religion in wars through out our history, then closes with the Golden Rule which earned him an award from school officials but also angered school officials who took away the award they gave him and demanded that he take the religion out of a speech about religion... you can't make this stuff up. 

When you need the US Senate to protect the religious rights of one nation under God, you can be sure the end is getting near. 

I rarely turn to Alex Jones for anything, in fact I've seen his nutcasery ruin congregations, but in this case he's right, these school shooters have much in common: mental disease, marxism, and either atheism or satan worship.

Here we go, atheists defining what "religious freedom" is for people of faith. For those of you that follow the pre-trib theory time is getting short.

My favorite Christmas carol is The Shepherds Farewell from l'Efance du christ by Hector Berlioz (or sometimes In Dulci Jubilo or Gesu Bambino by Petro Yon) , but I really love Robert Byer's choice too 


No comments:

Post a Comment