About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Have a Wonderful Thanksgiving

Normally Mrs. WideAwakeChristian and I are celebrating Thanksgiving with our children a mile up and 1,600 miles west of here, but this year my folks need a little help so we're giving up the snow, the cold, the blowing leaves, the frost, and the frostbite for the beach here in the sunshine state. Personally I like winter, but my folks like summer and never want it to end. This is much like the multitude of ways we love to praise our God. There are many different protestant denominations because God realizes we're not all the same and need to communicate with Him a bit differently, so He gave us different ways to do it. 

And for this, among thousands of other reasons, I am grateful that God made us. Thank you dear Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment