About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Friday, August 23, 2013

Random Stuff... and Things!

This World Is Not My Home

Does your Christian faith allow you to know the difference between right and wrong, between good and evil, between sin and righteousness? Liberals what to "Rehabilitate" you from such backward thinking.

The Christian Post thinks that American will become more religious in the future. Personally I doubt it, unless you consider self gratification a religion. I disagree mostly because I believe Luke 18:8 is a rhetorical question.

Hindu is the religion of peace.

No wait! Islam is the religion of peace.

Are they absolutely positive that the smoke wasn't from Father Guido Sarducci's Dutch Master Perfecto?

When I want a lecture on how to be a good Christian I always tune to MSNBC. </sarcasm> Ed Schultz, whom I believe was evicted from North Dakota (I could be wrong), has a strange way of showing his deep seated Christian love.

Did I mention that Islam is the religion of peace?

As an enlisted person I took a sacred oath to "support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice." Now it appears that the oath of enlistment has changed to "I like gay"

According to the Obama administration Islam is so peaceful it's funny.

I've always thought Pat Robertson was out in left field, now I think he's out in the parking lot

If you're under the impression that the worship music in church is getting worse, you may be right, and the Presbyterian Church USA is helping that impression immensely.

Meanwhile back at the religion of peace...

"God is more than good." Amen little sister!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment