About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Friday, July 19, 2013

Random Stuff... and Things!

This World Is Not My Home
Betcha one of those awards isn't for "Best Use Of Discernment" - The History Channel, best known for insuring that we all know that the most important people in history are aliens, just received 3 Emmy nominations for their fictionalized version of the Bible. I think replacing the angels who visited Lot in Sodom with ninjas was what got them the nomination. Ninjas rool!

Civilians Fighting For The Military - If you haven't heard by now, the US Military, once a bastion of hard men and hard core Christianity, has become so Obamafied that just showing up to duty with a sack of Chick-fil-A is considered Christian evangelism and violators must be persecuted. Civilians are finally pushing back.

Another Hollywood Star Comes Out Of The Closet - this time as pro-life. What are the chances that the "tolerant" left embraces her and accepts her choice of life style? (Sorry to anyone who I caused to spray coffee on their monitor)

It's The Religion Of Peace, Not The Religion Of Sanity - A Christian man in Pakistan has been held without charge, tortured, beaten, then sentenced to life in prison for blasphemy without any evidence being presented.

Mega Church Mega Failure - Since when is the failure to properly steward the resources God gave you a 'failure of the economy'? They own about 700 square feet of land for every man, woman, and child in that church - why?

Secular Solutions for Christian Problems? - No, but God told us to Stand Up, not Shut Up. I like this one, I'm going to blog it

But They Can Marry! - There is no law anywhere in the US that a gay person from getting married. However we do have laws as to who you can and cannot marry and they apply to everyone. Why does the choice of a particular sin make a person think they're above the law/

It's All About Tolerance, yeah right - While evangelical atheism can stuff their false religion down the throats of unsuspecting school children with the blessing of the court, their primary goal is to prevent competition from other religions. Make no mistake, they're not fighting for separation of church and state, they're fighting to create a theist monopoly based on their own religious views.

No comments:

Post a Comment