About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Friday, July 12, 2013

Random Stuff... and Things!

This World Is Not My Home
The Pro "Choice" movement finally came out of the closet and revealed to the world where their actual allegiances lie. The truth came out during a Pro "Choice" rally in Texas. This leads to an interesting question - is abortion actually child sacrifice? I used to wonder, now thanks to the pro "choice" movement I know beyond the shadow of a reasonable doubt that abortion is human sacrifice. And thanks to the "peaceful" pagans among us, it's considered a holy sacrament.

Dr. Gareth Fraser is a biologist at the University of Sheffield informs us that humans will eventually evolve beaks, like puffer fish. You know about evolution, it's that 'science' that gave us a legacy of honesty and detailed scientific research that makes the operators of the Chernobyl nuclear reactor look good. Real good.

The best loved hymns? Thanks to my catholic upbringing I only know a couple of these hymns, and only one of them was ever sang in our church. L I'm trying to make up for lost time however.


You know you live in a country under the prophesy of Romans 1:28-32 when civilians have to fight for military members right to freedom of religion

Why are the democrats of California so intent on protecting child abusers? Well, they're not just intent on protecting just any old child abusers, they're protecting child abusers that are good democrat supporting dues paying members of the NEA

Was Obama's insult to the Dominican Republic intentional or was it just another case in a long track record of muddled lack of thought by the brain trust of the Obama administration?

"Honestly, as a Christian, I just get really tired of political correctness"... me too. Time to stop worrying about political correctness and start worrying about Christian correctness. I like what is going on in Evansville IN.  So what if you can't put a cross on public land, there's plenty of private land out there.

We all had a good laugh when Time Magazine compared Barak Hussein Obama to FDR, but here's a more accurate comparison: Barak Hussein Obama and Antiochus IV Epiphanes.

Are short sermons making Christians weak

Can the Church survive in a culture where sexual immorality is rampant? Dude! That's where the Church started!

The religion of "peace" now includes human sacrifice to their "peaceful" mob rule in Syria. Don't forget: these are the "people" your president Barak Hussein Obama is supporting, and is a member of.

No comments:

Post a Comment