About

Per Fidem Intrepidus means "Fearless Through Faith". My courage isn't my own, it comes from the Holy Spirit, it's my faith in God and my personal savior Christ Jesus that calms my fears and allows me to move forward in this fallen world. Personally I'm afraid of a lot of stuff, but having the faith that Jesus adopted me as his little, sin filled, brother keeps me going.

Friday, April 5, 2013

Random Bits

Jesus was Gay? Don Imus thinks so... well, he doesn't think so, but he thinks a bit second century fiction which implies Jesus was gay is accurate. That's what happens when you allow someone who knows nothing about the bible or Christianity to comment on the bible or Christianity. Unfortunately his mic was turned on.

Nothing to watch on TV? The FCC wants to insure it stays that way.

I'm not going to call your president a liar, let's just say that he accidentally uttered a prepared falsehood on purpose.

Admittedly the New York Times published their article in their Europe Section rather than the Religion Section. Neither neither section really knows much about Jesus Christ, but at least they tried.

We all know about this, and so does the media. You get 3 guesses why the media won't cover it (Hint: the words atheistic and arrogance are in the correct answer)

Bill O'Reilly is a devout practicing catholic, but he is not a Christian. He claims he is, but then he says he knows more than Jesus Christ,  so much so that he claims that where the bible says Jesus was teaching about Jonah and Noah it never actually happened. Now his new book on Jesus (which I refuse to name) promises to be just as pathetic and poorly researched as his previous books on Kennedy and Lincoln (which as a lover of history I also refuse to name). Don't blame Bill O'Reilly for being bad at history, he taught history in a public school.

Speaking of the bible, the History Channel's version of The Bobble Bible, got a couple of things right, unfortunately theology wasn't one of them. Guess the one little bitty thing they failed to mention. Personally I think they got one thing right.

Ignorance is bliss, that's why members of emergent churches are so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment